Continuous Syngas Monitoring System Gasboard-9021
A critical issue with biomass and coal gasification processes is the presence of tar and dust in the process gas. These are usually removed by the client but it can occur that some remaining quantities need to be eliminated at the level of the gas analysis system.
For these applications, Syngas Analysis Systems Gasboard-9021 designed with a special gas conditioning system consisting in dust and soot/tars pre-filtration unit with bubbler, filters, water collectors, peristaltic pumps, manual bubbler water filling/emptying system, etc. to withstand the corrosion and pollution on a long term basis continuously working condition.
Syngas Analysis Systems Gasboard-9021 also equipped with advanced PLC controlling system to implement the processes of sampling, washing, conditioning, cooling, draining, water refreshing, analyzing, by-pass empting, exhausting and so on automatically, so as to realize 7X12hrs unattended real time monitoring.
Gasboard syngas series analysis instruments is widely used in various applications from lab research scale to industrial scale, including energy production field, steel making processings, chemical conversion and oil & gas explore applications.
• Biomass or coal gasification /pyrolysis
• Waste to Energy
• Plasma gasification
• Blast furnace
• Direct iron ore smelting reduction processes
• Heat treatment
• and other chemicals
Oil & gas explore applications
• Natural Gas
• Coal Bed Gas
• Mud logging
Online infrared syngas analyzer Gasboard-3100, with modular design.
Environmental operation conditions :
• Temperature : +5°C to + 45°C (indoor installation)
• Relative humidity : 0 – 95 % non condensing
• Pressure : 800 – 1200 hPa
19-inch rack, heavy industrial instrumentation cabinet for indoor installation only*
• Dimensions : H1600mm x W700mm x D600mm
• Weight = approx. 250 kg (with instrumentation)
• Ingress protection : IP54
• Metal plate : 2 mm thickness steel plate electrostatic spraying;
• Glass thickness front door: 5 mm
• Colour : RAL 7032
SIEMENS PLC control, S7-1200, CPU1212C
Sampling & Washing part:
• Automatically washing cabinet, stainless steel water washer and active carbon dryer;
• Sampling pump: KNF N86KTE pump;
• Dust: sampling gas goes throught the filters and then into the gas analyzer;
• Removing water: gas condenser using high-performance semiconductor chip, rapid cooling of the sample gas;
• Pressure reducer on gas sample/calibration inlets set @ +20 mbar
• Flow meter for both sample gas and by pass flow regulation
• Main power supply 220 VAC-50 Hz with circuit breaker 32A
• Auxiliary power supply for internal fluorescent tube lightening, with circuit breaker 16A
• Auxiliary power supply for gas cooler, with circuit breaker 16A
• Wiring block (accessible via rear door) for :
Ø connections of analogue and digital output signals from analyser
Ø connection for power supply
Ø optional power relays
Ø 2x opening for cables in the bottom rear plinth (for 220 VAC, RS232, 4-20mA, digital contacts)
• Stainless steel connector for gas inlet, gas outlet, zero air inlet and calibration ports
• Stainless steel connectors on drain
• Diaphragm gas sampling pump 2L/min @ -300 mbar (option if gas pressure <+50 mbar)
• Manual valve for measure/calibration selection
• Modular sensor design ensures easy operation and maintenance.
• Standard 19’’ 3U industrial enclosure design, easily to be integrated into different kind of industrial systems.
• With LCD display to indicate all data index and tactile keypad easy for operation.
• Integrated RS232/RS485 digital output and 4-20mA analog output, easy to be acquired by project center controlling system and satisfy the continuous monitoring demand.
• Equipped with sample gas flow meter and needle valve to regulate the inlet gas flow and internal gas filter to protect the gas sensor from impurities.
• With constant temperature enclosure for NDIR and TCD sensors to avoid influence by temperature fluctuation and improve the measurement accuracy.
• With function of auto-zeroing with in-built auto-zero pump, efficiently decrease the calibration frequency.
• New generation modular syngas analyzer has equipped with a Bluetooth module. Assist with a Smartphone APP software, it can realize remote control, data download, and remote online diagnosis function in the near future.
• Adopt international advanced NDIR and TCD gas analysis technology.
• Can measure the concentration of CO, CO2, CH4, H2, O2, CnHm, C2H2, C2H4 simultaneously.
• CnHm gas has no interference with CH4 measuring result.
• Precisely measure CO content in high concentration CO2
• H2 reading by patented Thermal Conductivity Detecting technology, with compensation for the interference effects of the CO, CO2, CH4, C2H2 and C2H4 measured.
• No effect from flow fluctuation on H2 reading
Online Heating Value calculation in real time, freely switchable between MJ / m³ or kcal / m³, and between HHV or LHV.